Our Towanda office is open for in-person STD and HIV screening and testing by appointment only.
Testing is available on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month from 10:00am – 2:00pm. Individuals who wish to obtain services must schedule an appointment by calling 570-829-2700 or by using our online scheduler.
Patients who wish to enter the clinic will be instructed to wear masks and follow strict social distancing rules. Further, unless absolutely necessary, no individuals will be permitted to accompany the patient during the appointment in an effort to limit the number of individuals in the clinic.
If you were tested at this office and need test results, or believe you have symptoms of an HIV/STD infection, please call Sean Doucette, Director of Clinical Operations at 570-899-3536.
Medical Case Management services are being conducted remotely. Clients should contact their case managers if they need services or contact Alison Berger, Director of Case Management Services at 570-899-9626.
Address: 1 Elizabeth Street, Suite 13
Case Management Services: By appointment only
- Alison Berger, Director of HIV/AIDS Case Management: (570) 899-9626
Closed the following holidays:
- January 18, 2021 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 15, 2021 – President’s Day
- April 2, 2021 – Good Friday
- May 31, 2021 – Memorial Day
- July 5, 2021 – Independence Day (Observed)
- September 6, 2021 – Labor Day
- October 11, 2021 – Columbus Day
- November 11, 2021 – Veteran’s Day
- November 25, 2021 – Thanksgiving Day
- November 26, 2021 – Day after Thanksgiving
- December 24, 2021 – Christmas Eve
- December 31, 2021 – New Year’s Eve