Our Towanda office is open for in-person STD and HIV screening and testing by appointment only.
Testing is available on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month from 10:00am – 2:00pm. Individuals who wish to obtain services must schedule an appointment by calling 570-829-2700 or by using our online scheduler.
This is a healthcare setting. As per the CDC and Pennsylvania Department of Health guidelines, all visitors entering our offices will be required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. Before entry, temperatures will be taken and symptom screening questions will be asked.
Medical Case Management services are being conducted remotely. Clients should contact their case managers if they need services or contact Alison Berger, Director of Case Management Services at 570-899-9626.
Address: 1 Elizabeth Street, Suite 13
Case Management Services: By appointment only
- Alison Berger, Director of HIV/AIDS Case Management: (570) 899-9626
Closed the following holidays:
- January 18, 2021 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 15, 2021 – President’s Day
- April 2, 2021 – Good Friday
- May 31, 2021 – Memorial Day
- July 5, 2021 – Independence Day (Observed)
- September 6, 2021 – Labor Day
- October 11, 2021 – Columbus Day
- November 11, 2021 – Veteran’s Day
- November 25, 2021 – Thanksgiving Day
- November 26, 2021 – Day after Thanksgiving
- December 24, 2021 – Christmas Eve
- December 31, 2021 – New Year’s Eve